Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bolero Flooring

Our flooring had been delivered today!
The underlay for this flooring seems quite thin to me :/
2mm thin.
What can I say, I didn't pay for any upgrades for the flooring. It came as a promotion package.

Scouting for a tv for our lounge room atm.
Plasma or LED TV? Hmm..


The guys who built our retainer wall was also on site removing soil from the back of our garage retainer wall. He says that he needs to apply a waterproof coating on the bricks. Thank God he's doing this now, helping us remove more of my neighbour's uncontrolled bamboo shoots.
I told him to lay crush rocks after he's painted the area. That way, no moisture will be present and no bamboo can ever push my garage wall down.











2 comments:

  1. your kitchen looks amazing... love the colour and the splashback.... I'd go for LED :P

    ReplyDelete